Monday, August 16, 2010

...back from Victoria!

Markus and I spent 4 days hefting boxes of lines, sheets, and tools around Victoria, (and running the show, of course), while my parents looked after the children, the house, and the dog. Now we're tired!! Each installation event was unique, and both were wonderful experiences for me, both artistically and as a mother and human. Though I did miss my children rather a lot...

Within the next couple of days, I'll get some photos up here from the installations.

Small bit of news: I have decided that I'm willing to sell the sheets. Each sheet will be priced at $2800.00, and will come with a painted quote from the interviews. This money will enable me to continue touring the installation. It always seems to have such a deep impact on the people who see it, that I feel it's very important to keep it going.

And this winter I will begin interviewing again, for more portraits/recordings.

No comments:

Post a Comment